Looking for a New Book
I've finished my book and I'm looking for a new one. I've heard about the Divergent series which sounds really interesting. I've heard it's one of those science fiction books that involves a utopian like society and one person, in this case a girl, changes through her decisions. It sounds similar to the book The Giver, where a boy knows all the secrets and terrible things about his society that nobody else knows and he can't tell anyone. I still want to read it because I really like books like that because it's weird to see how each author describes a society that is "perfect" because each on describes them deifferently. Also it looks like they're making a movie about the book and I would like the read it before the movie.
Good post. I like it because it's short & sweet, and actually makes me want to read the book. I loved the book The Giver so I will probably be checking out the divergent series. thanks
ReplyDeleteI would DEFINITELY read the book Divergent! I read it and I couldn't put it down! I'm the kinda person who doesn't really read much and doesn't have a lot of interest in reading, so believe me when I say Divergent is amazing! I was even upset when I finished the book since it leaves you hanging.
ReplyDeleteI started the divergent series and I recommend it
ReplyDelete