Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recommendation


I haven't gotten much further into my book, Playing for Knight. All that has happened is Steve is preparing for his next season. He has done nothing but go play open gyms with some of the older players and talk about how this program is. I figured I would use this post to talk about who I would recommend this book too. This book is obviously a basketball book based on the cover, so anyone who likes basketball would like this. But not just basketball players can get into it, any athlete because this book can help show how hard they have to work or even motivate them. Also this book could appeal to anyone who is interested in non-fiction stories, because this book is about a real player and coach that they could learn about or relate to. I really liked this book, I got to see a different person's coaching styles and got to see how The main character, Steve, changed throughout the insane coaching style of Coach Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment