Sunday, October 6, 2013

Predictions

     
I'm currently reading Divergent, and I feel there are a lot of predictions to be made in the story. For one, on the cover of the book it says, "One choice can transform you." So I'm guessing the main character makes one huge decision. I'm predicting that choice is coming up because the main character said that she has to choose her faction soon. In this story a faction is similar to a country. But not that separated. They are a lot smaller and don’t fight each other, but each one has like their own government and set of rules. Currently Beatrice, the main character, lives in Abnegation. But I believe I already said this in my previous post.

 I'm predicting her decision is just going to either, blow up, or change their society in a good way. Because that is how most 'utopian' society books end. Just like The Giver. The main character left the society with all the knowledge of the world therefore everything he knew spread out to everyone there. But you don't get to see what happens to them because he is gone. I hope that’s not how Divergent is. I'd like to see if Beatrice helps everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I have read this book before and it is a really good book. I don't really remember how exactly it ends but I can sorta recall it. I'm going to have to go back and read it because I know it was good. I encouagre you to read it all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good book. When I read it, I had predictions similar to yours. Definetely keep reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book. If you finish this book and the second book in the series, then you could read the 3rd and final book of this series that just came out.

    ReplyDelete